Septic System Maintenance Services
Randy’s Pipe Maintenance located in Frederick, MD
RPM offers the following septic system services:
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Tank and Drain Field Locating Services
- Septic Tank Inspections
- Minor Septic System Repairs
- Excavating Services to Uncover/Dig Up Septic Tank Access Covers
- High-Pressure Water Jet Drain Cleaning of Drain Field Lines
- Sewer & Drain Line – TV Camera Inspection, Line Locating and Cleaning Services
- Bio-Clean Septic System and Drain Line Bacterial and Enzyme Treatments
It is recommended that you have your septic tank cleaned and inspected every 2-5 years, depending on various factors, to help keep your septic system working properly and to protect the environment.
If your access covers are deep, you may consider having risers installed over the access covers to minimize or eliminate the need to dig them up in the future.
Along with cleaning your septic tank, RPM will check the septic tank’s baffles and the overall condition of your septic tank (provided proper access to the tank is available).
Some Do’s and Dont’s to help maintain your septic system:
- Do have your septic tank routinely pumped and inspected. Use only biodegradable products.
- Don’t flush kitchen grease, cigarettes, sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, hazardous waste or other inorganic items down your drains or toilets.