Sewer & Drain Services in Frederick County MD
Randy’s Pipe Maintenance
Randy’s Pipe Maintenance offers the following sewer and drain services to Frederick County residents:
- Sewer & Drain Line – TV Camera Inspection and Video Tape Recording
- Sewer & Drain Line Locating
- Sewer & Drain Line Cleaning
- High-Pressure Water Jet Drain Cleaning including driveway drains/culverts
- Excavating Services
- Bio-Clean Septic System and Drain Line Bacterial and Enzyme Treatments
If you are experiencing recurring sewer and drain line backups, give us a call to determine whether a TV camera inspection of the drain line is indicated. TV Camera Inspections are useful to help determine the cause(s) of the recurring backups. Drains usually don’t back up repeatedly in short periods of time unless there is an underlying problem that needs to be addressed. By inserting a TV camera in the line we can see what the cause of the problem may be and in most cases, we can determine the exact location of the problem. Full size cleanouts or other properly sized pipe access points are necessary to access the lines with the TV camera. A video taped recording of the inspection can be provided for documentation of the problems.
Need to know where sewer and drain lines are located or the layout of a drainage system? RPM can assist you with locating them and determining the layout of the pipe system.
High-Pressure water jetting is an effective means of thoroughly cleaning sewers and drains. Water jetting can properly clear built up paper clogs, roots, sediment, and other debris from lines that some cable machines are incapable of.
Some Do’s and Dont’s to help maintain your drains:
- Don’t flush kitchen grease, cigarettes, sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, hazardous waste or other inorganic items down your drains or toilets.
- Do pour kitchen grease and oils in containers to be properly disposed of.
- Don’t plant trees or shrubs near sewer lines. Tree roots can infiltrate sewer and drain lines causing them to back up.
- Do keep cleanouts accessible, don’t cover them with walls, carpeting or mulch beds.